VetClick Discussion Forum

My cat have labored breathing plz help!

Posted by Sarahas86 
Sarahas86
My cat have labored breathing plz help!
August 13, 2012 12:32AM
My cat Tsu is seven years old. 10 days ago she had a fever and her breathing were labored, I took her to the vet to check on her and he reduced her fever, i monitored her for the next day, but her breathing were still labored. I noticed that she can't lay down on her sides, and she was sleeping less if any. I went to the vet, he did a small procedure (laparoscopy), and found her lungs were inflamed, he gave her the required shots, and I have to bring her again for the next three days. I don't have the luxury to question him because he is the best in town, most vets in here don't have any equipment for check up. What concerns me the most is every time I check on her she is awake! I never catch her sleeping and she looks so tired I really don't know what am supposed to do, I feel so helpless watching her,, please any advice will be appreciated

P.s am sorry my English is weak
Re: My cat have labored breathing plz help!
August 13, 2012 11:24AM
You're doing the right thing by bringing her to your vet and following his advice & treatment. If you're worried that your cat Tsu is worsening rather than improving, then don't hesitate to contact your vet clinic and report your concerns. You don't need to wait a further 3 days if you're worried. Your vet will be able to advise on the best course of action to take as he/she is currently treating her. They should also welcome your questions, regardless of whether they are the best vet in town or not!
Sarahas86
August 13, 2012 06:12PM
Thank you for ur fast reply,, am taking her to the vet now for a follow up, hopefully her breathing will improve in the next two days
August 13, 2012 07:10PM
I hope so too & please let me know.
Best of luck,
Zara

[www.vetvoice.co.uk]
[www.zarathevet.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved