VetClick Discussion Forum

Fox in back garden

Posted by Ben 
????
Re: Fox in back garden
April 12, 2015 07:23PM
derby fox society will give free medication for fox with mange I had one she was in a terrible state but after feeding the medication to her for about 3 weeks her fur grew back and she lived to bring up her cubs
April 13, 2015 11:54AM
That's good news. I don't know what the treatment was but we have found that the homeopathic treatments given for mange rarely work.
vlc
September 21, 2015 08:50PM
I live by a large area of abandoned land where I walk my dogs and have seen aprox 5 foxes over the summer. One larger fox has an injury to its back hind and limps. I've been extremely worried about gimpy and have been taking him up two large tins of dog food every three days. I have antibiotics for my dog after he had an infection following surgery and wondered if I could mix this in with gimpy's food to help with any infection he may have?
Jamie Goff
November 05, 2015 07:19PM
Hi there,

I just wanted to say I am very overwhelmed with the amount of positive responses I have been witnessing regarding the well - being of the urban fox. I hear so much negative press about the sightings and behaviour of them. To me it is just simply white noise. They are great night hunters and have such a freedom that makes me infinitely envious of. But, I am pleased to see you are looking at ways to help feed and keep the fox's safe. Long may it live!

Jamie
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved