Posted by sandra 
sandra
8 month Lhasa apso in season
July 19, 2007 04:25PM
can you please tell me how often Lhasa apso bitches go into season
Re: 8 month Lhasa apso in season
July 19, 2007 04:38PM
Hi, sandra,
8 months is about average for a bitch having her first season, and the interval between successive seasons is about 6 months, however, there is some variation between individuals, some cycling every 4 months, and some almost only once yearly.
W
Emma
how will my Lhasa Apso act before she comes in season
April 28, 2008 07:00PM
how will my Lhasa Apso act before she comes in season because she has started to act wierd hiding food trying to nest it and then wining at it
April 29, 2008 07:32AM
Hi,

This probably the result of hormonal changes prior to coming into season.

W
courteney
November 03, 2009 10:28AM
hi my 6 month old lhasa apso as gone in to season and how long will it last?, am i still ok to have her spaded? or is it true you should let them have a litter 1st?
November 03, 2009 12:20PM
Hi,

The season will last for about 3 weeks. Do not give her the chance to get close to any male dogs over thet time.
You can get her spayed ( not 'spaded) in about 2 to 3 months time.
It is neither advisable nor necessary for her to have a litter before the operation.

W
Allly
Is my Lhasa going into season?
December 28, 2015 05:13PM
Hi my Lhasa is 6 months old and was very quickly trained to go outside to do her needs. Recently she has started urinating much more often and indoors where previously she never did that. She also is licking herself much more and the urine is really strong. I don't know if she is going into season or has a urine infection she went off her regular food but is eating again. Should I take her to get?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved