VetClick Discussion Forum

goldfish hiding away

Posted by Ed 
Ed
goldfish hiding away
November 23, 2004 02:37AM
Hi, I had 2 goldfish that I got 2 weeks ago. One died 4 days ago. He did not look sick but it was not eating well for a couple of days. I found him at the bottom of the filter. Immediately I changed all the water from the tank and I added antifungal medication to the water. I placed the other fish, who was fine up to that point. Right after I placed him in the water, he started acting funny. He would stay at the bottom, but it can be stimulated by tapping at the glass and it would act "almost normally" but then it would go back to the bottom or just be not as active. It has not been eating as much as before, and now it's hiding behind the vertical filter and barely moving. It can still be stimulated and it would act normally for a while but then it goes back to hiding.
WHAT"S GOING ON WITH MY GOLDFISH???? HELP PLEASE!!!
Re: goldfish hiding away
December 18, 2004 10:18AM
Hi, Ed,
I suggest that you take your goldfish back to where you bought it from, and demand your money back. Replacements may well have the same problem. Only a post-mortem examination could answer your specific question.
Walter
mary jones
April 07, 2005 01:54AM
i also agreewith walter.
mary jones
April 07, 2005 01:58AM
But if he does not give you your money back use swim bladder treatment that helped me.

Mary.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved