VetClick Discussion Forum

Re: Vet Students

Posted by Anna232 
Anna232
April 10, 2008 07:50PM
hello, does anyone know anything about the pre veterinary medcine course (6 years) at nottingham uni, as i have finally released i want to become a vet but i am not doing chemistry a level stupidly, doing my As levels of biology, psychology, geography and history (predicted all As), for gcses got (9 As and 1 A Star in history), do you think there is any chance me applying for the D104 course, please can someone tell me if i have a chance (as well as work experience) in getting into this course, as there is only 30 places
April 11, 2008 08:17AM
Hi, Anna,

Released? Realised?

In either case your best course is to contact the Nottingham University Veterinary School yourself and ask them.
Write to: The Dean of the School of Veterinary Medicine & Science, The University of Nottingham, Sutton Bonington Campus, Colleg Road, Sutton Bonington, Loughborough, LE12 5RD.

W
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved