VetClick Discussion Forum

looking for work experience

Posted by Annemarie 
looking for work experience
January 30, 2004 07:30PM
Hi,

I am studying animal husbandry and welfare in the Netherlands and am looking for a work experience for this summer in the uk or ireland (from june 21, and then 25 days work). It needs to be a practice with two vets. Furthermore, i need to work with vets who treat livestock.

If you think you have the right place for me then contact me!

Thank you,
Annemarie
Re: looking for work experience
March 07, 2004 05:10PM
hi,

i am 13. (yr 9) and luv animals. and would like to become a vet nurse.

i can't help you wit the work experience. but i was wondering, if you could help me wit my options. or any tips on how to help me get there!

if you could reply here or at my email.

terrie_quinn@hotmail.com

i would be sooooo grateful thanks!

patchy

i love animals!
wayne
February 01, 2006 10:30PM
hi, currently studying the veterinary nursing science degree at hartpury college, and need to undertake a fifteen week placement at a veterinary practice, so if anyone can help me with a placement please e-mail me, greatly appreciated !
wayne
February 01, 2006 10:34PM
hi, currently studying the veterinary nursing science degree at hartpury college, and need to undertake a fifteen week placement at a veterinary practice, so if anyone can help me with a placement please e-mail me, greatly appreciated !
February 02, 2006 08:58AM
Hi, Wayne,

Your questuion should be directed to the Veterinary Students Forum, not to the veterinary Forum, which is intended for questions on matters of animal health.

Walter
Jessica Eddon
September 14, 2007 12:15PM
Hi,

I am wishing to do an Animal Nursing Assistant course at Newcastle College and hoping to progress into veterinary nursing. To do this I need to be working in a veterinary practise.

Please email me if you have a vacancy that you think I would suit, your emails will be happily received!

Thank you for your time

Jessica Eddon
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved