VetClick Discussion Forum

which uni?

Posted by Hollie Hills 
Hollie Hills
which uni?
January 04, 2008 12:28PM
Hi,
just found out im in the lucky position of being able to choose betweeen rvc and cambridge for veterinary medicine course.
i no ultimately it has to be my decision but i was wondering whether anyone has any advice that would help me choose.
really like them both. obviously the reputation of cambridge makes it hard to turn down and it is a lovely city,but rvc is nice also and is the year shorter.
any advice appreciated,
hollie
Re: which uni?
January 05, 2008 01:48AM
Hi Hollie,

Fabulous! Well done! Congratulations!

My personal preference is Cambridge, however, remember you have to be studying there for at least 5 years, so you need to be able to feel comfortable, stimulated, and inspired to be there everyday - and also taking into account that the course itself where ever you go is going to be highly stressful - so, an environment where you feel you're going to be able to relax will be good too.

Hope this helps,

[And Well Done, again !]

Jenny.
lauren
Re: which uni?
January 05, 2008 04:06PM
wow well done you!!

i have an offer from RVC too but i didnt apply for cambridge.
i loved the location of the RVC (about 1 minute away frm camden town grinning smiley) but like u said it would b tough to turn down an offer frm cambridge!!

my offer is 3 As .... confused smiley oh dear!
oh if u want to speak to other applicants for 2008 go to "you go further", its a ucas forum site thing.. tis quite good smiling smiley

good luck!!

lauren
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved