VetClick Discussion Forum

a little disoriented

Posted by Karen 
Karen
a little disoriented
November 04, 2007 04:46AM
My name is Karen. I am a US citizen from Florida State. I received my Associates of Arts in Studio/Fine Art in 2003. In 2005 I decided to go to the Philippines to obtain a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. I shall be graduating in March of 2009. I am interested in attending your Colorado State University for my DVM. I am planning on moving to Colorado in 2009 to establish a year of residency, and then start attending your school in 2010. I need to know as a student graduating from another country, but as a US citizen, what are the requirements needed to begin my DVM program. The only class that I am missing according to the Colorado State University's requirements, is Genetics.
We do not have advisers in this country for this sort of thing, so your input will be greatly appreciated. I need to know what is the best thing for me to do and if there are any exams (ECFMG?) that I need to take before entering school. I know that I will be taking the state board for nursing in order to work in Colorado, but I am mainly interested in attending the university. Genetics is not a class available to me at my current school, so I am expecting to take it at there.
Re: a little disoriented
November 04, 2007 08:58AM
Hi, Kaern,

I am sorry but I cannot help you. This forum is based in the United Kingdom, and I have knowledge of entry requirements only of the UK university veterinary schools.
I would expect Colarado State University to have a web site which would help you.

W
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved