VetClick Discussion Forum

Vet from EU

Posted by igor 
Vet from EU
October 16, 2007 08:49AM
Hallo!
My name is Igor. I am vet from Bulgaria. At this moment i am working in spain,my title is homologate to spanish education system. I want to work in UK but i dont know if shlould make some examens or just to be regestred in Royal College of Veterinary.
Thank you in advance.
Igor
Re: Vet from EU
October 16, 2007 09:02AM
Hi, Igor,

Write to :

Miss Jane Hern,
Registrar,
Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons,
Belgravia House,
64 Horseferry Road
LONDON
SW1P 2AF
(e-mail j.hern@rcvs.org.uk)

and ask her if you are qualified to work in the UK

W
Maja
November 06, 2007 09:09PM
Hi!
My name is Maja and i'm a 4th year vet student from Slovenia. I would like to go to study or to have practice somewhere abroad in Germany, USA or England, if possible, but i don't know, where i colud fine any contact.

Can you please help me?

Thank you in advance.
Maja
November 07, 2007 08:08AM
If anyone out there can help Maja, please post a reply to this site
Malwina
November 15, 2007 11:20PM
Welcome
I study veterinary medicine in Poland (Wrocław) currently at 4th year. As many other students I am fascinated with small animals practise, and eager to develop previously gained abilities, and obviously learn new stuff. Therefore simply, if someone would like to help their younger colleaque and offer her summer practise- please, write me.
malwinium@interia.pl
thank You
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved