VetClick Discussion Forum

Animal job - Paid or unpaid

Posted by Magpie 
Animal job - Paid or unpaid
December 16, 2012 12:11PM
Hi there. I know you all have read a million other topics like this one but if you don't try you don't get.

I'm Natalie and I'm currently looking for any work with animals, paid or unpaid.
I have been searching the internet for trainee veterinary nursing and animal care assistant jobs with no luck.

I'm 26 years old, mature, will do exactly what I'm told to and I learn quickly. I have helped out at a local cattery, kennels and worked at a riding stables so I have experience working with animals big and small. I also have just finished three weeks work experience at my local vets. This experience gave me more desire to become a veterinary nurse.

I have owned dogs, rabbits, mice, rats, hamsters, gerbils and lots of dart frogs. I currently own a tortoise and two Malaysian leaf frogs and my little baby girl, a pug.
I have a fascination with parasitology, microbiology and anaesthesiology. I know a bit about pathogens, parasites, transmission, prevention, etc.

Do you know a vet who needs a slave?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2013 11:46PM by Magpie.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved