VetClick Discussion Forum

How to become a vet?

Posted by Francesca Barnett 
Francesca Barnett
How to become a vet?
May 22, 2011 04:11PM
Hi, I didn't get the best grades, and wen't to an academy so the subjects and way of teaching is diferent to that of a normal schooling.
From what I remember (my grades are at home and I long since moved out) I did a BTEC science which covered all science subjects and got a pass (C grade) then maths and english I got D's (I know, I'm doomed) and then the only other subject I took was Art as they only offered one subject which I passed with a C grade.
I know I'm intelligent, and have what it takes to become a vet, I just never thought I would want to take this path during school hence my very bad grades and alot of moving home and changing of schools. I don't have much money so I have no idea how I'm supposed to go through uni, is there another route that may require alot of work but less money like maybe some sort of apprenticeship?
I would really appreciate any advice that you can give.
Thank you
Francesca
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved