VetClick Discussion Forum

Re: Qualifications needed to become a vet

Posted by Bella 
Bella
May 29, 2010 01:01PM
Hi

Im currently choosing my A levels for 6th form but im having difficulty choosing which would be best to become a vet. I am currently doing OCR science at GCSE but this does not allow me to go into subjects such as Chemistry and Physics but i can do Biology. I can also have the option of choosing double applied science or single applied science which covers all three sciences. What would be best to choose and would applied science still be acceptable to become a vet?

Thanks,
Bella
May 29, 2010 04:02PM
Others who may read this will be better able to advsie you than I, but I believe that Chemistry A level at A Grade is essential.
The most reliable information would be from the University veterinary school to which you intend to reply.
JALISA
May 25, 2011 06:46PM
I have done GSCE and my results were as follows: A english A, B human and social biology, B inte3grated science, C chemistry, B social studies, C Geography, C maths. I wasnt allowed to do physics as a subject so can i be applicable to become a vet ?? I am also studying an associate degree in biology and environmental science.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved