VetClick Discussion Forum

Re: Vet Students

Posted by Charlotte 
Charlotte
February 21, 2010 07:31PM
Hi,
Im 14 and i was wondering what gcse's i will have to take to become a vet. We have to take subjects of english, french, maths. And I have been told that it is better to take all 3 sciences if you want to become a vet etc. But we also have a free choice of 3 subjects to take as gcse, such as geography, history, art, german, drama, humanities etc. Im really not sure which of these will help me become a qualified vet in the future. I was just going to take geography to learn about wildlife and habitats etc. And art because its something i am good at and enjoy but also I.c.t incase i will be working on computers for the patient lists etc. Please help me decide which 3 options to take as i am unsure of the ones i was thinking about.
Thanks,
Charlotte x
February 21, 2010 07:45PM
Hi,

As long as you have chemsitry physics and biology the others matter less, but the standard you achieve does matter so take those subjects (as long as they are 'real' subjects, and not 'Mickey Mouse' ones) where you think you will get the best results.

W
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved