VetClick Discussion Forum

Hard being a vet

Posted by Emma Cowell 
Emma Cowell
Hard being a vet
May 07, 2009 06:10PM
Hey my name is Emma....
most people don't write about things like this but i thought i would.
I am 12 years old and i adore animals so much. I have always wanted to be a vet since i was four but now I'm at secondary school I am starting to get worried in case I don't do that well in my GCSE's, although I am in the top set, I still struggle from time to time . Getting to the point I just wanted to ask you if its hard to qualify as a vet? x
Re: Hard being a vet
May 14, 2009 04:09PM
Hi,

Yes, it is one of the more difficult university courses, and the standards of entry are high.

W
Rebecca Ornsby
June 07, 2009 05:13PM
I am a student currently in year 10, so im just preparing for my GCSE's. I am aiming for a A in both english and maths, but I think im going to really struggle on my science's, which is a major issue.
Is it compulsory that you get a A in physics, chemistry and biology, or can you get a B or a C?
June 07, 2009 07:44PM
Hi
The pressure of applications to get into university veterinary schools is very high, and I believe that you will need As oe A* in Chemistry and Biology A levels to even be
considered

W
C
July 30, 2009 03:24PM
Yeah, it it compulsory you get A's in your Sciences, aswell as at least B's in Maths and English Language.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved