VetClick Discussion Forum

Re: becoming a vet

Posted by evie 
evie
April 30, 2009 08:23PM
hi i am a 15 year old girl, i am in year 10 and from brighton i am doing my gcse's next year and i really want to be a vet i am predicted a's and b's in most of my subjects and all my scince grades are predicted a's i do triple science and i am already on a b but i am worried it isn't good enough. i know i need to get a's a levels to be able to get into a vet school but on my gcse grades at the moment do you think it is possible to acheive my dream? i just need a bit of help as i am slightly confused as to what i need to acheive can anyone help?
May 01, 2009 07:35AM
Hi, Evie,

There are lots and lots of posts on this site where you will find the answers to your questions.
However, you must remember that it is your ACTUAL grades which matter, not predictions. Certainly a good range of O levels at A or A* is essential, and A levels in Chemistry, Biology and Physics or Maths, and anything else you can manage.

W
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved