VetClick Discussion Forum

Re: becoming a vet

Posted by Mr Barden 
Mr Barden
February 25, 2009 07:26PM
Dear Mr Walter, Your time could be better spent, instead of taking the P... and putting a downer on these kids that are asking you serious question's about their future, you could simply answer the questions and give them some guidance. After all you are a MODERATOR not a GOD.
February 27, 2009 09:32AM
Dear Mr Barden,

I do not deliberately take the P, as you so elegantly put it, nor do I try to put enquirers down, and I would be grateful for some concrete examples of where you think I may have done so.
The answers to many questions which are asked are already available on this site, and would take only a little time to find. After being asked for the umpteenth time what subjects are required to get into veterinary school, when the answer is already there, and suggesting that they look for it, and saying that if anyone who wishes to become a vet should at least be able spell the word 'veterinary' I do not think that I am playing God or 'taking the P.

W
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved