VetClick Discussion Forum

Re: becoming a vet

Posted by georgie 
georgie
January 08, 2009 05:44PM
hi,
I was also wandering about work experiance and corses as i looked at tanya,s message and it says that its not any good to do animal handling. I was planning on doing the animal care and handdling at kingston mauward but If this is so i was wondering if a diploma in animal care and equine and agriculture would be better as there is a brand new corse opened up at kingston mauward and they said at school that it was the equivelent to 7 GCSE's but i dont no if this would be better or worse.
for being either veterinary surgeon or veterinary nurse.
please reply
many many many thanks georgie
to every vet
March 21, 2009 04:49AM
Hi,I am Adia.I am 11 years old and I want 2 be a veterarian.I've wanted 2 be 1 since I was 3.I am so so sure.I want 2 know if I can help every type of animal.Like wild,big,small I want 2 help them all! I am an animal lover.
March 21, 2009 08:04AM
Hi, Adia,

You have a long time to go before you can become a veterinarian. Maybe when you are 14, and if you still have the same ambition, you will have to decide what subjects to take at school to get you into a veterinary college at University.
The course last for 5 years, and is not an easy one.

Good luck!

W
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved