VetClick Discussion Forum

Re: becoming a vet

Posted by georgie 
georgie
Re: becoming a vet
January 08, 2009 05:24PM
hi there,
my name is georgie,
I am in year 9 and i am very struck on the idea of becomming a vet but i am not sure if I would prefure being a vet or a veterinary nurse. I have been researching it for about 2 weeks and i seem to be going in circles and the advantaages and disadvantages of each seem to be about the same! I know that i am very devoted to animals and love every type and also ever since i was young i have been finding ill or abandoned animals of all shaes and sizes and making them better or taking them in (much to my parents disapointment) I do a lot of cleaning and am used to that sort of thing but i am slightly worried about putting animals down as a vet but i no it is only for the best. also every one says that the vet corse is really really hard and i am worried that if i dont pass-will i be able to take a veterinary nurse corse instead afterwards?
sorry that so long but please reply.
many many thanks,
georgie
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved