VetClick Discussion Forum

looking to start out

Posted by val 
val
looking to start out
January 06, 2009 02:35PM
HI, iam currnetly looking for any opportunity to work with animals .......... am a 35 GOSH THAT OLD) WOMAN WHOM HAS ONE PET AND IS SICK OF THE 9-5 GRRRRRRRR lol to be honest i love animals and just really need to be involved with them whatever...... hoping to start at any level and perhaps go onto nursing ,,, which i would love.............so please reply any advice or information you may have would be great . i live in glasgow and this is all new to me so please help a computer zoned out lady start a new caring life with animals ... thank u
Re: looking to start out
January 07, 2009 09:32AM
Hi, Val,
To reply to both your enquiries;
Veterinary Nursing : You will get all the information you need from the Veterinary Nursing Dept, RCVS, Belgravia House, 62 Horseferry Road, LONDON SW1P 2AF
e-mail: l.earle@rcvs.org.uk
You may be able to get work ( voluntary or paid) at PDSA, Shamrock Street, Glasow, SSPCA, Milton Animal Home, Dumbarton, or University of Glasgow Veterinary School, Bearsden Road, Bearsden, Glasgow.
Or, you could contact any one of the veterinary practices in Glasgow ( see Yellow Pages) and enquire if they have a vacnacy.

W
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved