VetClick Discussion Forum

Other routes to vet nursing?

Posted by Katie 
Katie
Other routes to vet nursing?
November 04, 2005 12:22PM
I am 26 years old and wish to become a vet nurse, but unfortunately, with bills and a mortgage I simply cannot afford to be a full-time student nurse. As I understand it, student nurses earn about 7k PA - I'd lose my house on that! So, are there any other routes in apart from full-time study? I work three days a week now - is there nothing I could do around that? (One of those days is a Saturday.)

I would appreciate any advice you can offer as I'm completely out of ideas!

Many Thanks,
Katie
sammy
Re: Other routes to vet nursing?
September 12, 2008 10:09PM
hi

im in the same boat due to the fact my grades were shit and i was running a family pub at just 17 i attended a foundation animal course full time though due to the family buisness i was unable to complete just this course which would have built me up to go on the next course. i wish i had become a vet nurse and look constantly for ways to get into it on a part time basis because i cannot just ditch my job with funds that help me survive to go full time if anyone gave u any info please could i have it also plus good luck!!
from sammy
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved