VetClick Discussion Forum

Textbooks for 3rd World Countries

Posted by Walter Beswick 
Textbooks for 3rd World Countries
May 03, 2004 02:28PM
I have been asked to try and obtain unwanted veterinary textbooks for sending to third world countries.
If anyone has an unused or unwanted textbook, even if it is out of date by our standards, it would be very welcome. I think that even unopened copies of the Record, Veterinary Practice or Veteinary Times would probably be welcome, too.
If you can help, please e-mail me at walterici@aol.com, and I will send further details.
Walter Beswick
fiona macnee
Re: Textbooks for 3rd World Countries
January 28, 2007 05:13PM
I have a whole pile of vet text books-some relatively up to date! are you still wanting them and if so what should i do with them?
January 28, 2007 06:53PM
If you contact Julie.Hyde48@btinternet.com I am sure that she will be delighted to accept your offer of veterinary textbooks for third world countries. Thank you.W
Caroline Webb
November 19, 2007 05:14PM
I have a lot of children's encylopedia's which I would like to send to a third world country. Does anyone know of any charity that deals with this?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved