VetClick Discussion Forum

Very Large dog run

Posted by mathew lisett 
mathew lisett
Very Large dog run
March 25, 2011 01:50AM
hey folks, thanks to some good advice from a young lady from pamperredpets from salisbury, who gave more far more information than the useless people at petsathome on southampton road, she advised me to google a vets forum for the advise further from what she gave . but i also just wanted to priase the fact that she knew a good detail and gave me more ideas etc which gave me confidence she knew what she was talking about and not just working there .

anyways.

currently we have an invisible fence , which i have hated from the moemtn we have had it, but at the time we didnt know any better really and thought it was a great idea and also at the time solved a lot of issues from our dog who i nick name houdini for very good reasons lol.

right, so now that thngs have changed in the houshold and im more in control of what happens, ive been planning in my head of doing her a garden sized dog run but also allowing space away from the plants so mum can do her gardening etc.

I also want to give her ie the dog access to the front of the house aswell so shes got far more freedom than ever before, but to a point where we know she cant escape and we know that we can find her and she can find us .

so , I need help in designing the thing, what ideal materials to use, where the place place to get them from, obviously within good reason of price due to economy.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved