VetClick Discussion Forum

RCVS Exam

Posted by simavet 
RCVS Exam
June 16, 2010 09:47AM
Hi Everybody
I did the RCVS Exam this may. I studied really hard using the syllabus and the recommended reading list published by RCVS. I used the preparation course material published by the university of Edinburgh and did some practical experience in my country of origin ( not in the UK). And I failed!!!! one of the 4 subjects and not allowed to continue further more with the exam for this year!!!!!
I finished my veterinary studies 3 years ago with excellent!! I don't know what I did wrong? And afraid to take the exam again without any feedback from the RCVS as for way I have failed?
Please if any one who is reading this mail have any suggestions or have been threw a similar situation and have some advice for me I will be grateful.
Yours sincerely
a very sad veterinary college..
Re: RCVS Exam
September 29, 2012 08:55PM
Hello, my name is Mario and I am an Overseas Vet. I intend to assist to the RCVS statutory exam 2013. I am looking for class notes from last year or recently graduated vet students in London or anywhere else. I was also been told that there is some training material from the university of Edinburgh. Does anybody know about it?

I would be very thankful if you could help me, as I don't have much time to prepare myself by reading and studying all the books I have in hands.

Thank you

Mario.
suj
November 06, 2012 02:07PM
yes i can help you with study materuals
Cristina
November 15, 2012 04:22PM
Hello,
I'm a overseas vet and also itend to assist at the exam in 2013...
It would be much appreciated if you could send me the material. Thank you in advance.
By the way, you can contact me on my email: cris.gavril@gmail.com

Good luck to everybody whith their studies
Bettina
November 19, 2012 03:20PM
Hi, my name is Bettina and I'm going to sit the RCVS statutory exam 2013 as well and I would also like to have some material to help me preparing for it.

Suj, can I have this material you've got? Have you done the exam?

Mario, we could stay in touch while preparing for the exam, so we could help each other, what do you think?

Thank you,

Bettina
Truxon
January 04, 2013 10:41AM
Hello everyone,
Suj I am also studying for the RCVS statutory examination for this year. I would be deeply grateful if you could please send me the notes to me too? my email is truxon@yahoo.com

This question is for everytone.
Does the Edimburgh preparation course is meant to be taken one year before the examination? or is it worth undertaking the course just some weeks before the exam?. I think the course starts 10 days before the examination.

Regards
Armando
March 24, 2013 06:30AM
I am an oversees vet aspiring to sit for the rcvs statutory examination. would appreciate any useful study material particularly the current study notes. I hear the University of Edinburgh prep course is particularly beneficial if done a year before sitting. My email is tzihumo@gmail.com. Please feel free to connect with me.
September 23, 2013 04:42PM
Hello,
I'm a overseas vet and also intend to assist at the exam in 2014...
It would be much appreciated if you could send me the material. Thank you in advance.
By the way, you can contact me on my email: zempressyo@yahoo.com

Good luck to everybody whith their studies
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved