VetClick Discussion Forum

Looking for job in south of england/ next year

Posted by sonja 
Looking for job in south of england/ next year
July 25, 2009 07:43PM
hello all,
i am a vet (37), at mo running my own little practice ( SA) in germany , but i want to move over to south of england next summer ( 2010), so i thought it`s probably a good idea to get into contact to other vets and job opportunities already...
i want to move over to gosport, so i am looking for a job around in this area......for example southhampton or so ...or better to say, i must be able to reach work by car from gosport ;-)
i am experienced in small animal, incl. surgery ( the routine ops) and so on, x-ray, ultrasound...all what u need to survive the normal days ;-)
i am looking forward to a longterm position in a good team, full or parttime...i can offer also some sense of humor and my experience ...
i would be happy to hear from anybody in this area.....i am nearly every six weeks in england, so there is always the possibility for a short visit...thanks and cya laters, sonja
email: info@vet-content.de
Re: Looking for job in south of england/ next year
July 26, 2009 08:06AM
Hi,

It might be worth trying the Blue Cross animal welfare charity - see www.bluecross.org.uk
As well as their animal hospitals in London they have a large, modern animal adoption centre in Southampton where they are intending to set up a veterinary clinic, I understand.

W
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved