VetClick Discussion Forum

New to forum: Vet Student from USA

Posted by GFara5-5 
GFara5-5
New to forum: Vet Student from USA
April 29, 2009 08:53PM
Hey everyone! I came across this when I had a question about my Beagle. This site is wonderful! I see that it is based out of the UK, however, I couldn't help but join up!

My name is Gina and I'm currently in pre-vet. However, my hands-on experience working with animals and along side vets is of many years. I hope to not only become a vet, work non-profit and really make a difference.

I'm looking to meet animal people to share stories, get information/advice from, as well as look up to as mentors. So, if anyone is interested in talking, that would be great. This site is amazing and the vets on here seem very experienced and well-spoken.

Thanks for your time! Have a good one, everybody!

*** I entered e-mail and registered on this site, but am having a very hard time logging in and posting. I just used a different e-mail to post this, but it is not the one registered. Any help? ***
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved