VetClick Discussion Forum

vets from Bulgaria looking for training programs

Posted by ivoiva 
ivoiva
vets from Bulgaria looking for training programs
February 12, 2009 09:20PM
Hello!
Me and my girlfriend are vets from Bulgaria.We graduated high school in 2007;since then I am a vet in one of the biggest vet clinics in North Bulgaria and my girlrfiend is a doctor in a dog shelter found and sponsored by German charity organisation.Our desire for getting more experience in practice made up our minds to find an opportunity to go in UK like trainees.
We want to ask if there is any possibility for us to come to your country\UK\ like trainees,nurses or a kind of paid-training program.
Sue Butler
Re: vets from Bulgaria looking for training programs
April 05, 2010 08:25PM
Hi ........... clearly you are both great animal lovers. I sympathise. The fact is, however, that vets practicing in UK require a university degree - and their study/training is no less lengthy than that of a GP (General Practice Doctor for humans). Whether they have the intelligence/empathy to correctly diagnose is a completely different matter. In my experience - rarely.

It seems you communicate well in English ......... I have been searching for english-speaking vets in Bulgaria - and been unable to find ............ maybe you would do better to remain in your own Country.

Best wishes.
Re: vets from Bulgaria looking for training programs
April 06, 2010 07:54AM
Hi, Sue,

What makes me think that you would have liked to be a vet but you could not get into a UK vet school?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved