VetClick Discussion Forum

Vet Soft Tissue Surgery internship in a referral center

Posted by Angel78 
Vet Soft Tissue Surgery internship in a referral center
January 23, 2009 10:27AM
Hallo to all. My name is Angelo, i am an italian vet licensed in 2006. I am looking for a job in London (expecially) or another city of England. I wrote this message here cause i don't know if there are some other places where to public it. (Can you help me?).
I would like to find an intensive internship in soft tissue surgery in a referral center with a friendly team, 6 month/1 year starting from june 2009. I could also work 2 nights for week or weekends in emrgency in the same structure. I have already 5 years work experience in clinics, practices and university (in Italy and abroad), i have many experiences in emrgency a i am able to use ultrasounds and totally indipendent in base abdominal surgery of dog and cat. I have goog skills in comunication and i speak fluently english, spanish, french and italian of course. I hope someone can help me to find this position or at least one internet site or page where i can post my request or CV.
Thanks very much for the attention and best regards, Angelo.

To the moderator: please, if this is not the right place for my message contact me that i can post in the right page of the site.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved