VetClick Discussion Forum

conjunctivitis turned to red blister on mouth

Posted by Alisha 
Alisha
conjunctivitis turned to red blister on mouth
January 22, 2016 10:47PM
Hi everyone,

I have an Australian shepherd border collie mix named Remy. When I first bought him at three months old he had conjunctivitis in his eyes so we went to the vet and got him treated immediately. Now skip forward it is two years later and remy has always had eye boogies but never anything severe. Well just last weekend he had the most severe case of conjunctivitis I have ever seen. His eye was dropping and sunken so far in. We went to the vet and got all of the medicine needed and treated him. Well it looks great now he is completely healed in his eyes but he has gained some sort of blood blister on his lip. This does not look like a pimple at all. It doesn't even bother him it's just not really pleasant for me to look at and I don't know if it's dangerous. Can anyone help me with what this is? I have pictures I just can't seem to post them here
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved