VetClick Discussion Forum

I want to be a vet... what grades do i need ?

Posted by CharleyB30 
I want to be a vet... what grades do i need ?
August 14, 2008 09:29PM
Hi, I am Charlotte and i am 13 years old. I have wanted to be a vet since i was really young. As i am going into year 9 now (3rd year on high school) at the end of this year i will have to take my GCSE options. I was just wondering what i will need to take and what results i need to get. Plus what do i have to take for A level and AS and what results do i have to get ?
Re: I want to be a vet... what grades do i need ?
August 15, 2008 10:25AM
Hi,

If you go back to some of the other entries on this site for veterinary sudents you will find the answers to your qustions.

W
kim reeves
Re: I want to be a vet... what grades do i need ?
April 01, 2011 08:30PM
plz i need answers to my dream my hole life all ive wanted to be a vet i am 13 but this is serious because my parents havent had great financial lives and i dont want that struggle but the best thing is that it is a passion that is going too give me what i need but this isnt just because i want the money its because i want to live my dream xxxx what grades do i need to have xxx ?????? to live my dream ???? xxxxxxxxxxx
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved