VetClick Discussion Forum

Re: becoming a vet

Posted by Michaela 
Michaela
August 03, 2008 04:01AM
Hi my name is Michaela and I am 13 years old year 9 (i know it's young but need a job to get money and to pick a job I will love) ever since I was 11 I have always wanted to be a vet when I was older, and love animals I haven't had any pets (only fish) and would like to see animals everyday (by working or geting a job as a veterinarian) I have applied for a 1 job already but they said no because they just had new people come in earlyier than me. So I was wondering what is a good place to work as a vet and when I leave school what universitys help you to become a veterinarian??? Thanks hope you can anwer those and can get back to me. From Michaela.
August 03, 2008 08:13AM
Hi, Michaela,

From your e-mail address I guess you live in New Zealand, and I am sorry but I am not familiar with the requirements for veterinary studies in NZ. You will certainly have to go to a Univeristy which has a veterinary school, and the course takes at least 5 years.
Your school Head Master or Headmistress should be able to advise you, or to find out the information you require.

W
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved