VetClick Discussion Forum

Funding for students who already hold a first degree

Posted by sharne 
Funding for students who already hold a first degree
May 31, 2011 05:00PM
I just wondered if anyone could please point me in the right direction. I already hold a first degree, in a non-science related subject and am returning to college this September to do a conversion/access course. I have had confirmation from 3 universities that they will accept my application to study veterinary medicine.
However, as I already have first degree I will not be subsidised for a second degree course. Therefore eligible to pay the fees in full.
Does anyone know of any scholarships/bursaries/schemes/charities etc which I could contact to help with funding.

Thanks, any ideas appreciated.
Sharne
Chris_sonic
Re: Funding for students who already hold a first degree
September 11, 2011 04:55PM
Hi,
Iam in a similar position as yourself, I already hold a degree and I am finishing a PhD. Iam looking to apply to VetMed to start in 2013.

I have done some research into scholarships/bursaries/charities for funding. I have some ideas and replies from other second degree vetmed students. There dosent seem to be any easy way, its more about writting lots of letters etc.

I can forward you some of the emails from second degree vetmed students I got or any other info?

Where did you get offeres from and where are you studying now? Have you made any progress with finding funding?

Cheers
Chris
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved