VetClick Discussion Forum

Re: Veterinary work experience over the summer

Posted by mary mckee 
mary mckee
March 31, 2010 04:19AM
Im am turning 17 in May and am interested in finding ways to better my expierncs with animals. Iam a hard worer and will do what is needed to get the job done I live in IL in the US around the alton area and would like the oppurtunity to internship/ help any veternarian clinic throughout the year. Im eager to learn about horses specifically and large animals. If any information is known please let me know. Thank you
April 01, 2010 07:36AM
Hi, Mary,

This site is based in the UK, and I do not know how much it is read in the US, but I have posted your message hoping that someone in your locality may see it.

Good luck!

W
apsan
April 07, 2010 11:05PM
I'm a student of 4º veterinary and I from Spain. My idea is work this summer in UK and I'm interested in improve my english and also my veterinary experience. I'm interesed in farm animals like pigs, cows, chickens...I don't have any problem in any area of UK. If anybody can help me to find a job I will be grateful. Thanks
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved