VetClick Discussion Forum

Re: Qualifications needed to become a vet

Posted by anonymous 
anonymous
March 15, 2010 04:39PM
hi i'm in year 8 at schol and next year it's my options, i want to become a vet, what options would be best for this career path. thankyou. smiling smiley
March 15, 2010 05:07PM
Hi,

You do not say where you live, and unless you live in the United Kingdom I am sorry but I am unable to advise you.

W
amy lynn
March 23, 2010 07:04PM
i am in year 9 and im in the top band class and doing gcse maths early and for my options i am going to take triple science (3 gcses)(chemistry, biology, physics) gcse P.E(1 gcse) and IT (4 gcses) i would also be getting english literature(1 gcse) english language(1 gcse) gcse maths & gcse maths statistics(2 gcses) and r.e(1 gcse). i was wondering if from here what A Levels i would need to take to enter into university of edinbourgh ? and would i need As in my 3 sciences or is it okay if you have a B?
March 24, 2010 08:23AM
Chemistry, Bilogy and Physics/Maths at A leverl, A or A* are needed to get you into a UK vet school. The pressure on paces is considerable, and not decreasing.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved