VetClick Discussion Forum

Re: i want to be a vet

Posted by Erika 
Erika
August 04, 2009 09:05AM
Hi I`m Erika

Im 11 years old. I really want to be a vet.
I always petend thet i am a vet to my dog and my cat, I cuddle them and when they are ill i know what medicines are needed and i can tell when something is wrong with them...
I love animals and hey love me...
sometimes my friends ask me to help them with their dog or cat or even parrot or hamster and i alwasy do the right thing, i always give the right medicene to them and in a couple of days they would be fine...

Ps.I realy want to be a vet... What shall i do?
August 04, 2009 09:31AM
Hi, Erika,

You will have to work really hard at school to pass your GCSE exams when you are older. To become a vet you have to go to University and et a degree in veterinary sciece, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.

In the meantime, you MUST NOT treat or give medicines to your friends' pets - it is against the law for anyone who is not a properly quailified veterinary surgeon to do this, and if you were found out to be doing this you would be in serious trouble, and would probably not be allowed even to become a vet.

W
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved