VetClick Discussion Forum

Re: Vet Students

Posted by mira 
mira
February 05, 2009 03:59AM
hi im 9 years old and i love animals. i have a dog and a guinea pig. i want to be a vet because it is my dream job and my mother loved animals and i guess it rubbed off on me!!!XD!!! so what should i do? there is a animal clinic a block away and i want to ask if i can help clean up or hold pets when the get there shots and tell them that it will be ok. i can comunicate with animals. so what do you think i should do? please reply soon!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. any where between feb. and mar. if you can but if you cant i will still like to hear from you!!!!!!!! thanks alot!!!!!
February 05, 2009 08:43AM
Hi, Mira,

I am sorry to disappoint you, but I think you will have to settle for looking after your own animals for a while yet!
Fo all sorts of reasons, some to do with insurance in case you are hurt, I do not think you will be able to help in any veterinary clinic until you are about 14.

W
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved