when do i apply

Posted by leejackson 
when do i apply
November 05, 2008 09:10PM
i am 14, when should i apply for vet school? thank you
Re: when do i apply
November 06, 2008 09:40AM
Hi, Lee,

If you achieve good grades at 'O' level, apply before you take your 'A' levels, and you just may be offerred a provisional place depending on the 'A' grades you get.

W
November 06, 2008 04:00PM
where in trimdon, county durham do i go after school to become a vet e.g. college, university? thank you
November 06, 2008 08:26PM
Hi,Lee,
There are seven University veterinary schools in the UK - London, Bristol, Cambridge, Liverpool, Nottingham,Edinburgh and Glasgow, and you have to attend one of those. The course lasts a minimum of 5 years.
You will get more information if you look at earlier posts on this site, especially the one from Freda Andres.

W
where
November 07, 2008 10:04AM
do i go to normal college after school before i go to veterinary college/university? thank you
Re: where
November 07, 2008 09:46PM
Hi, Lee,

I do noty understand what you mean by 'normal college.'
I would expect you to go straight to a University veterinary school right after 6th form and having taken your A levels.

W
November 08, 2008 10:23AM
THANK YOU!!!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved