VetClick Discussion Forum

Looking for a holistic veterinarian

Posted by Sumantra Roy 
Sumantra Roy
Looking for a holistic veterinarian
August 29, 2007 11:10AM
Our company - Dog Training Institute - is looking to develop a new nutritional supplement for dogs with the objective of helping the dog to live longer, lead a more healthy life, become more energetic, become more immune to diseases, get a more healthy, glowing skin etc.

The product that we have in mind is not for the purpose of curing a specific disease - rather, it is meant to be given to the dog every day in order to improve its overall health and longevity. We want this supplement to produce results for all breeds of dogs, as well as dogs of all ages (i.e. puppies, adults, older dogs, etc.). It would use different herbs from around the world (China, India, the middle east etc.) as well as herbs that are native to North America.

We are looking for a U.S. based holistic veterinarian who will help us develop this supplement. We will of course pay his/her consulting fees for this.

If you are a holistic veterinarian living in the U.S., or if you know of someone like this, please get in touch with me. My email address is sumantraATdogtraininginstitute.com (obviously, replace AT with the @ symbol).

Thank you.

Sumantra Roy
Director, Product Development
Dog Training Institute
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved