VetClick Discussion Forum

Trainee Vet Nurse role needed Wirral/Cheshire/Merseyside/NorthWest

Posted by Nichola Jones 
Trainee Vet Nurse role needed Wirral/Cheshire/Merseyside/NorthWest
June 16, 2010 03:23PM
I am a prospective vet nurse student despereate to start studying in Sept this year. For 6 months I havebeen trying to find a trainee role with no luck. Both of my local colleges (Myerscough & Lite) have chosen not to run a full time course option,so the headache of finding a role in a TP continues. I am 29 with 8 years marketing experience (degree and CIM qualifictaion) It has always been my dream to work within the veterinary profession.I am extremely motivated and passionate about working with animals and making a diiference. I have my own horses,dogs and cats I have my own transport and am totally flexible on working hours. I live on the wirral but I am prepared to commute. Please let me know if you have or know a practice who is looking for a mature experienced trainee. Many Thanks Nichola
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved