VetClick Discussion Forum

Re: vet required to castrate horse in Bulgaria

Posted by Sandra Davis 
Sandra Davis
Re: vet required to castrate horse in Bulgaria
May 10, 2009 10:24AM
Hello

I wonder if you would be able to help us at all.
Last week we had to endure a horrible occassion with a so called Vet from Lom and his assistant, who tried to perform a castration on our young yearling colt foal.
They bought with them "Rusty instruments" didnt check that he was "fit for surgery" at all !!!? instead of using "Narcotics" like they use in the UK they used "Muscle relaxants" that didnt work and our poor horse suffered as a result as he was tied up all four legs on the floor, no towell was placed to protect his eyes either..it was just so stressfull and upsetting for us to watch.. and I still feel so upset. Currently we are dealing with Aggressive behaviour from our young colt and I dont want to sell him back to his last gypsy owners... can you help ? we are British been here six months now... and really need our horse castrated as soon as it is possible. We are living in Gramada village in Vidin district.
Our number is: 0884318315
I do hope you contact us.
Regards,
Sandra Davis.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2009 01:01PM by Walter Beswick.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved