VetClick Discussion Forum

MRCVS interested of seeing practice/Work experience

Posted by dancir2001 
MRCVS interested of seeing practice/Work experience
March 17, 2009 06:48PM
I am a young MRCVS veterinarian, enthusiastic about training, volunteering and skill development. I understand that pets are more than just pets; they are members of our family and deserve the same care and attention that we would want for any other family member.
Also willing to work trial unpaid periods to demonstrate my suitability if necessary.
Does anyone know a clinical practice where I can gain more experience?

I look forwards to your reply
Re: MRCVS interested of seeing practice/Work experience
March 17, 2009 06:58PM
Have you tried any of the animal welfare charities which have hospitals - eg BlueCross, RSPCA,PDSA?
Re: MRCVS interested of seeing practice/Work experience
March 17, 2009 07:19PM
Hy,
I've tried two times to take a placement with PDSA at Hendon Animal Hospital in London and one time at Coventry Hospital and they say "Unfortunately we are unable to accept your application at present" but on the website they have available seeing practice for MRCVS at Hendon and Coventry.
I didn't try with RSPCA and with Blue Cross but I will. Can you give me please other advices on what I should do to obtain a position as volunteer?

Thank You
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved