VetClick Discussion Forum

becoming a vet nurse

Posted by suzannecooper 
suzannecooper
becoming a vet nurse
February 06, 2009 11:21AM
Hi everyone! i'm 26 yrs old married with 3 kids. I've always wanted to work with animals & become a vet nurse. I love almost all animals my top ones are horses & dogs. I'm un sure were to start in training though or wot qualifacations you need to start learning. So if anyone can offer me some help it would be great thanks. Suzanne in Flintshire.
Re: becoming a vet nurse
February 06, 2009 01:06PM
Hi, Suzanne,

Contact the Vetereinary Nursing Department, RCVS, Belgravia House, 62/64 Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2AF (www.rcvs,org.uk) and you will get all the information you require.

W
vet nurse
Re: becoming a vet nurse
March 27, 2010 01:30PM
In England Send your C.V and cover letter to all Veterinary Traning Practices (T.P's) in your area- they keep a list of all people interested in training and when a job comes up they ring them all for interviews- finding a good T.P is vital to qualifying. They pay for your training therefore wages are generally low for trainees- bear that in mind.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

All material on this website © Copyright VetClick (UK) Ltd 2000 - 2024 All rights reserved